Nationally accredited training course delivered by highly experienced industry specialists.
Delivered by Expert Training Group in partnership with Advanced Driver Training Centre, this course is designed to reduce the risk of everyday drivers on our roads. From P Platers to professional drivers. Advanced Driver Training has been the leader in driver training for 30 years. There is no sacrifice for experience when it comes to your life.
Duration of the course: 1 Day
Nationally accredited units are:
TLIC3036 Apply safe car driving behaviours
RIIVEH201D Operate Light Vehicle
- TLIC1051 Operate commercial vehicle
Our Defensive Driving Courses are designed to enlighten driver’s knowledge on new vehicle technology, driver attitude, The System of Vehicle Control, Workplace procedures and policies, road laws, Emergency avoidance techniques, and Fatigue Management.
Over its 30 years of experience Advanced Driver Training Centre is aware not every client has the same needs and we tailor training packages to suit.
Our trainers have close working relationships with vehicle manufacturers, emergency services and police.
Advanced Driver Training Centre uses industry best practices and gives quality assured outcomes.
Courses conducted regularly in Townsville, Cairns, Mackay, Rockhampton, Canberra, Melbourne
Please contact ADTC on 1300 866 156 or email at email@example.com for a quotation to provide training for your employees in your company.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Plan and prepare for light vehicle operations
- Identify, address and report potential hazards and risks
- Operate light vehicle
- Operate equipment within the recommended speed, engine capability and limitations
- Carry out operator maintenance
- Report defective or irregular performance
- Carry out minor maintenance and repairs
- Maintain and update vehicle written records
- Manage engine power to ensure efficiency and performance and to minimise engine and transmission damage
- Identify driving hazards
- Secure vehicle in accordance with manufacturer specifications, traffic regulations and workplace procedures
- Procedures to follow in a driving emergency
- Behaviour towards other road users in accordance with workplace procedures
- Vehicle positioning for loading and unloading in accordance with regulatory and workplace instruction
- Most efficient route of travel by monitoring and anticipating traffic flows and conditions, road standards and other factors likely to cause delays or route deviations
- Maintain vehicle performance and safety through vehicle pre-operational inspections
- Eco driving principles
- Maintain vehicle records and information in accordance with workplace procedures