Nationally accredited training course delivered by highly experienced industry specialists.
Delivered by Expert Training Group in partnership with Advanced Driver Training Centre, this unit involves the skills and knowledge required for higher-order safe driving. This unit applies to any driver required to apply safe driving behaviours. This includes higher-order skills involving broad cognitive, technical, communication and vehicle management. It also requires knowledge about hazard perception, risk control and safe driving behaviour, judgement, decision making and multi-tasking, that builds on driver licence requirements across a range of vehicles and driving situations. Safe car driving behaviours are applied without supervision.
Duration of the course: 1 Day
Nationally accredited unit is:
TLIC3036 Apply safe car driving behaviours
Please contact ADTC on 1300 866 156 or email at email@example.com for a quotation to provide training for your employees in your company.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Apply relevant legislation applicable to safe car driving
- Apply safe car driving behaviours
- Apply low-risk driving strategies
- Explain risk factors that contribute to accidents when driving a car
- Apply operation and car control skills
- Carry out slow speed manoeuvres to a high level of technical competence